I forgot how much I love this age. Sydney is 16 months old and she is very busy learning about her world. Every day it seems we get a new word. Here are a few that I'm loving right now:
may-o may-o (mailman)
me-me (excuse me, which she says appropriately after a little burp)
Owieeee (Owen)
sees see - Sydney
mi (milk - she only says the first syllable and it always comes out really fast and stern!)
mew (meow - any time she sees a cat, and it comes out very high-pitched)
aaa-po (apple)
nana/nanny (banana, and also truly Nana - Ben's mom...just depends on which one she is referring to at the time :)
elmo
dank oooh (thank you)
buh bow (bubble)
ah-da or ah-pa (airplane, which always comes out as a whisper while looking up in the sky at one flying by)
shoo-ooo (shoe, again high-pitched and always very happy about them :)
wheeeee (when she goes down the slide)
whenever I tell her "say 'love you'" she blows a kiss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment