Whenever Sydney gets tired or in need of soothing, she plays with her hair. It's just the cutest, sweetest little thing. That's it...just runs her fingers through her hair. She was doing it on our dog walk this evening, sitting cozily in the stroller getting sleepy and I made a mental note to blog it so that years from now I don't forget about it. It's her little signal that she's ready for a break or some cuddles.
She's also loves to snuggle and hug whoever is holding her. She's just very lovey! She still loves Simon and Atticus and has started walking up and planting a kiss on them (sound effects and all). Aside from the snuggles, she surprises us with new words a lot these days. My favorite right now is "mail", though she pronounces it "may-oh" with the "oh" long and drawn out. She loves to either watch from the window as I get the mail, or come with me to get it (and loves it when we're lucky enough to actually see the mailman). Lately, when I'm sitting reading a magazine or doing something involving paper she will look at it and say "may-ow". Pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment