Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reunited and it Feels SO Good!

It's been a month since my last post, and what an eventful month it's been. We had the return of my parents from their journey around the world (welcome home, we are SO happy you're back!), and Allie, Jarrett, Kaila and Mia moved back to St. Louis (just for 30 days though and then it's on to Columbia, MO). We've been keeping busy trying to squeeze in as many visits as possible to make up for lost time. Those happy events have helped to make the rest of a long, hard month that much more bearable. We are happy to be moving in to June and looking forward to the rest of the summer. Here are some highlights from the month, followed by a bunch of random pictures.
  • We went to the zoo and got to see the new dinosaur exhibit
  • Owen started swim class....He likes it but he hates when the teacher makes us go under!
  • We've spent alot of time playing over at Kaila's apartment. He especially loves her sandbox full of pink sand!
  • I've been letting Owen's hair grow just to see what happens, and as you'll see in the pictures that follow, I've been having some fun goofing around with it.
  • Today we spent a great day at Eckert's for the strawberry festival (but didn't get to pick strawberries b/c they aren't ripe enough thanks to all the rain) and then a nice afternoon at Rick and Rhondas (Ben's folks) with Allie, Kaila and Mia.
  • My parents came to town a couple different times and we got to spend some nice quality time with them and see all the pictures from their amazing trip!



Here is a funny video of Kaila and Owen being goofy:

3 comments:

Katie said...

I could listen to kids giggle ALL DAY LONG and never tire of it! Love the video!

Chad & Kristy said...

Owen is getting too big!!!! I love the long hair!!

Allie said...

I can't help but laugh out loud myself every time I watch that! What you don't mention in the blog is how long that went on...it never got old to them!