Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hello There

Hello there! Its Owen here, and I've decided to start posting on this blog again. The last time you guys heard about me was around 2014, and I was in either 2nd or 3rd grade. Its just a month away from my 13th birthday, which is crazy to think about. I am in the 7th grade right now. I came home from school today and I am currently grounded from my phone and xbox, so I decided to read some of the old blogs and I got a little sad and happy reading these, as it brought some great memories back. Well Im just going to say, a LOT has changed in these 5 years. First of all, my parents have recently gone through a divorce, which is really unfortunate, but my mom always said to think of it as one big learning experience (I still haven't really learned anything from it yet). My dad, Ben is currently living in a suburb of St. Louis and we get to see him every Wednesday and every other weekend. Second, my best friend Grant has moved to Kansas City, and that was extremely devastating and I hardly get to see him anymore, but I  have made many more great friends out of this, but he will always be my best friend. I know it doesn't seem like much, but to me and my mom especially it has been 5 years of great change, and we haven't really had time to post on this blog, and I know not many people will see this, but I hope to post on this blog again. Here is a picture to show how much we've grown. -Owen


1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Owen! Great post!! :)