Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Fun

So far this Fall has been full of good times.  Here are the highlights:

- Sydney started pre-K at the YMCA.
- Sydney started soccer and discovered that it's not her favorite :)
- We got to spend some good time with Sylvie and Jack
- I got coaxed into playing in a mud volleyball tournament with Allie and some friends.  I brought Sydney and we both had a blast in the mud.
- We had a fun trip to Rhodes pumpkin farm
- I completed my 3rd half-marathon!
- Owen was the "Unknown Phantom" this year (after a long battle...he really wanted to be something gory/scary this year, so this is what we compromised on.  He loved it).  His red eyes disappeared and re-appeared at intervals.  Pretty creepy!
- Sydney was Lava Girl this year (from The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl - a movie from 2005 that we happened to record and she happened to LOVE).  A bonus.....I actually made this costume for her by hand!!  She even glowed in the dark!  And her favorite was the pink hair color spray.  She loved it.  For her Halloween party at Goddard, she decided to be Ariel to change it up a bit.








No comments: