Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Fun

Whew, my last post was really sad. So it's time for a more upbeat happy post!

So far Winter 2012 has been good to us, though Owen is pretty upset that there have been no snow days yet. Here are some highlights of the good stuff:

- Owen lost one of his front teeth!


- Sydney continues to delight us every day. Just yesterday she walked into our bedroom wearing her princess dress-up shoes and wielding a light saber. I really wish I took a picture... Instead I'll post this picture of her after a nap. She still plays with her hair as a way to self-soothe before nap/bed time, and when she wakes up it is always a bit crazy! On this particular day she went to bed with pigtails...


- We got to spend some good time with friends!



- We've gotten to do a lot of dancing! Both sets of Grandparents now own "Just Dance" and we all love it!


- Ben and I got to go out with a bunch of grown-ups and no kids! We had a great time at Matt's birthday outing, but come 10:30 we both agreed we were tired and ready to head home. I know, we're wild! I think we look really tired in this pic..


- On MLK day, I had the pleasure of babysitting Kaila and Mia. We built a fort..I mean a pirate ship in our family room, complete with a Jolly Roger. ARGHHH Matey!

No comments: