I haven't posted in a while because every free minute I've had has been dedicated to starting a new "business" with my friend Kristy. We are going to open an Etsy shop dedicated to selling custom designed digital birth announcements, invitations, notcards, gift tags, etc. If you are in the market for anything like this (or have friends that are), please contact me (by email for now, or just comment on this post) - we can make you exactly what you are wanting! You can either buy the digital file from us and have prints made yourself, or pay a little extra and we will print them and have them shipped to you. They can be printed on cardstock or photo paper. We will have our shop up and running shortly with all of our pre-made designs, so I'll send out an update when it's complete. Wish us luck! Even if we make no money off of this, it has been great for us stay-home-moms to have something to focus our attention towards (besides our beautiful children of course!) Here are a couple examples of our work so far...


1 comment:
I love it Francie, such cute stuff!!! I can't wait to see the website! Good luck :)
Post a Comment