Beautiful pics!! Several of those could be the announcement pics! There were so many good ones. You are a great photographer!!
She is so sweet! That first picture is adorable and I think that she looks like Owen in the one that she is doing tummy time!! Too cute!
Thanks Francie! I love the photos of Sydney in her rose onesie and the one where she looks like she must have passed out after tummy time. . . so precious! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Thanks for the pictures - I miss you all so much!!!!Love,Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful pics!! Several of those could be the announcement pics! There were so many good ones. You are a great photographer!!
She is so sweet! That first picture is adorable and I think that she looks like Owen in the one that she is doing tummy time!! Too cute!
Thanks Francie! I love the photos of Sydney in her rose onesie and the one where she looks like she must have passed out after tummy time. . . so precious! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
Thanks for the pictures - I miss you all so much!!!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment