One of Owen's Christmas gifts from Nana was a big book of children's poems (Owen calls them po-lums). We've been reading it alot over the past month or two before bed/nap time, and Owen really enjoys them. I didn't realize how much he enjoyed them until today. Rick and Rhonda came over to visit, and the poem book made it's way out. Owen found a couple of his favorites and recited them, basically word for word to Nana and Poppy! I was amazed because he has never done this for me - I'm normally the one reading them. I guess he really does pay attention when we read at night! Here is a video of him sharing one of his favorites (It's about a boy getting dizzy going around in a revolving door....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now, THAT is adorable. :)
I LOVE it! He's so proud, too!!
Post a Comment