Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun with Daddy

After dinner last night I went upstairs to check email while Ben went outside with Owen. I heard alot of commotion - shouting, laughing, etc. - so after a while I went down to see what all the fuss was about. I found the two of them standing there with the hose, sopping wet but having a great time. Thank goodness for Daddies! I know I wouldn't have stood there with Owen like that!

















After the hose was turned off, Owen asked for his shirt and shorts to be taken off and spent the rest of the evening running around the backyard with Simon. It was a fun night for everyone. In the picture below, he is holding his new Hummer hot wheel that we picked up during a stop at Walgreens today. He has not let go of that thing since, and has let everyone that he's seen know all about his new 'big SUV'.



No comments: