Last weekend we headed to the Botanical Gardens since it was such a pretty day outside. This happened to be the same weekend that the Children's Garden reopened for the summer, so Owen had a great time running around. His favorites this visit were playing the instruments in the music section of the garden, and of course feeding the giant Koi fish.
This weekend we had two birthday parties for Owen's buddies, Belle and James. On Saturday we went to Belle's house for her party. She was dressed up as Tinkerbell and was cute as can be. While Belle was opening her gifts Owen slipped away, only for me to find him later standing on a chair with his hand in Belle's birthday cake. While I was embarrassed and felt terrible about the cake (she hadn't even blown out the candles yet!), it was also such a classic moment that I wish I had caught on camera. There he was happy as can be up on a chair licking his fingers and dipping in. Today (Sunday) we went to James's house for his birthday party and had another great time. Luckily he managed to keep his hands out of this cake! Take a look at the pictures below to see all the fun that was had!
One final note...as you will see in the pictures, I got Owen his first baby doll this week. He loved his cousin Kaila's doll so much that I figured there was no harm in letting him have one of his own. He lovingly fed the baby it's bottle and named him "Bob". It cracks me up.
Also, here is a quote from today that I thought was pretty cute. He was petting Atticus (our cat) and said "Oh Atticus, you're such a good boy" and gave him a little hug. So sweet! Okay, now for the pictures....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all the pictures from the parties. Sometime we need to get a picture of all of us with our kids!!
Kristy
Post a Comment