Saturday, May 3, 2014

20 Questions with Owen - 8

Owen is EGHT!!  Here are his answers to this year's questions:

1. What is your favorite book?
A:  Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth

2. What is your favorite movie?
A: probably Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

3. What is your favorite food?
A: Steak

4. What is your favorite TV show?
A: Teen Titans Go

5. How did you like being 7 years old?
A:  I did not like being 7, but my favorite thing would be that I got to have a sleepover

6. What is your favorite color?
A: Green.

7. Who is your favorite superhero?
A:  Why do I have to do superheros?

7b.  Okay, then what is your favorite sport?
A: basketball

7c. What is your favorite team?
A:  Florida Gators

8. What is your favorite song?
A: On top of the World (Imagine Dragons)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Basketball player

10. What is your least favorite food?
A:  Rotten Egg.

11. What do you want to do when you're eight?
A: I don't know

12. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
A: read boooks

13. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
A: shoot hoops

14. What is your favorite thing to do with your buddies?
A: play wii u

14a. What is your favorite thing to do with Sydney?
A: play in the shower

15. What is something Mommy always says to you?
A: good night, love you

16. What is something Daddy always says to you?
A: I don't know, he doesn't really say anything that I remember.  Oh he usually says hey Owen do you want lunch?

17. Where is your favorite place to go?
A: Disneyworld

18. What makes you laugh?
A: thinking about trying to spy on Sydney at my sleepover

19. What is your nickname?
A: O-O

20. What is your favorite toy?
A: Probably wii u

21. What makes you sad?
A: when I get in trouble

23. What is Mom's job?
A: computer programming

24. What is Dad's job?
A: Lawyer.

27. What are you thankful for?
A: my family

There you have it! Happy Birthday Owen!!

No comments: