"This dinner is si-gusting."
"Mom, your kisses are si-gusting."
She can't help but be sweet even when she doesn't have the nicest things to say!
Sydney has also become even more of a girly-girl these days. She REFUSES to wear PJs these days if they have pants, and always insists on a dress during the day. If I need to get her moving or if she is doing something I don't approve of, all I have to do is threaten that she won't get to wear a dress and that does it. I really don't know how or when it came to this...but here we are. I've already found myself lecturing her that she doesn't need a dress to make her pretty, and that beauty is found within...but I think that is all a bit heavy for a three year old. She just wants her dress...and that's okay!
Her pre-school had a Thanksgiving feast...here she is in the red (this counts as a "dress" in her mind).
Here they are singing a song for us...note the girl in the red pants on the left of the screen...

No comments:
Post a Comment