This is a bit out of order but I have been so behind in blogging that I figured it was best to squeeze them in now...just a few random snapshots of our days...
Sydney's pre-school class had a little egg hunt...here she is finding her first egg.
Our annual hugging the cherry tree pic when it is in full bloom. Here is last year's pic.
Sydney is my craft/paint/play-doh lover. Owen has never been and still is not at all into anything crafty (he gets it from me...) Here she is enjoying some finger paints.
We live close enough to Owen's school that most days we are able to walk to go pick him up. I snapped this pic quickly of Sydney on our walk home because she is always lolly-gagging behind, picking dandelions, looking at worms, and just doing the things a 2 (almost 3) year old should be doing. I love it.
She found my lipstick and was rather pleased with herself...
A sign Owen left for me on the fridge one day. I didn't notice it until lunch time (he was at school) and it made my day. :)
Light saber battles next door... (this pic is from February, hence the coats)
At one of Sydney's playgroups at our local children's museum. She started in the dress up section and then proceeded into jail :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment