Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Owen...Age 6

Here are some quick facts/thoughts about Owen at the ripe old age of six, according to his Mama:

Owen, at 6...
- Has lost 4 teeth
- Loves to play with his Dad - swordfighting, football, you name it.
- LOVES to hear his Dad tell him stories (he doesn't have to know yet that Ben's stories are "inspired by" the movies Conan the Barbarian and Gladiator)
- Loves to find my camera and leave me pictures like this:

- Plays with his buddy Grant most days of the week

- Is becoming a really strong reader. He got a Dr. Seuss collection for his birthday and has really enjoyed the fact that he can read them to me. Here he is reading a story to his sister (and Simon).

- Has been on "green" all year at school, but has already been grounded once at home (dealing with the new vocabulary he has picked up...)
- Is already embarrassed by his Mom (one day I dropped him off at school after working out and he told me not to get out of the car "because I don't want anyone to see you looking like that").
- Plays soccer, t-ball and is learning piano

- Hates wearing dress up clothes
- Is loving and caring and good and I love him so much more than he will ever know!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love him too, more than he will ever know.

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.