"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you, Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting."
Our Halloween was spread over 3 days this year, with the parties at school and Ben's work on Friday, trick-or-treating on Saturday the 30th, and the Edwardsville Halloween parade on Sunday. It was a great weekend and the kids had a blast, but I think we were all Halloween-ed out by Monday morning!
For those not from Edwardsville - we trick-or-treat on the 30th so that the entire town is free to go to the Halloween parade on the night of the 31st. This parade has been happening in Edwardsville for over 90 years I'm told and it's always a good time. Owen went as Darth Vader this year (though by Sunday night he was over it and chose to be "The Thing" instead - a costume he got as a birthday gift earlier this year) and Sydney was a cute little Tinkerbell. Here are some pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment