Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Zoo

I LOVE the zoo. Love it! I love that we can go there, spend all day outside learning, playing, getting exercise (anyone tried walking up that hill lately!?) and just having fun. The kicker is that we can do all that for free! We went yesterday on a BEAUTIFUL March day (sunny and 72!). We got there at 9:45 and left around 3 p.m. It was just a good day all around. We went with my friends Rachel and Kristy and their kids. The big kids (Owen, James and Belle) got along great the whole time. The babies (Ava, Sydney and Connor) had fun too with little to no fussing. We rode the carousel (Owen finally got to ride the caterpillar!), rode the train and played on the playground at the children's zoo. Just one of those kinds of days where it makes up for all the long, dull, cooped up days of winter. Ahhhh! The only bad thing is that my camera battery died about 10 min after we got there (and before Kristy and her boys got there), so here is all I have as far as pictures go...




No comments: