Monday, December 14, 2009

Worst Nickname Ever

Not too long after Sydney was born, Owen started making up all sorts of nicknames for her. From that bunch, he's narrowed it down to one (or at least some variation of the one). Poor Sydney.......or should I say "Syd-nopes". Yes, that's "Syd-nopes" or at other times "Syd-nope-head", "Syd-nope-eees." I have no idea how he came up with this or why it stuck. What's even worse is that since he has used it so much I have found myself unconsciously using it as well. So, my sweet little Syd-nope-head, I'm sorry about your nickname. Hopefully we'll come up with something better down the road.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

ha! That's hilarious! My niece, Brooke, decided before Anneke was born that she should be called Play-doh, so from about 2 months before she was born to about 4 months after she was born she was known as Baby Play-doh!

Sara said...

So cute! :)
It's not a nickname, but when Payton tells strangers what her baby brother's name is, she says what sounds like "Baby Cow." She still hasn't mastered "L"s, yet, so "Cael" sounds a lot like "Cow."

Sarah Guild said...

Love that!