I have now officially been pregnant with this baby longer than I was pregnant with Owen. I saw my doctor on Tuesday and was told that she'd be "shocked" if I didn't have the baby by Friday. Well, tomorrow is Friday, and here I am still pregnant! While I am ready to meet our newest member, I am reminding myself of some reasons why it's nice that she's still hanging out:
- I am sleeping at night!
- I have gotten to spend a lot of great time with my sister and her family, be it for dinner, meeting for snow cones, etc. It's SO wonderful to have them here and to have the ability to meet up with them at a moments notice. (This makes me realize that I have not yet added a blog post about the fact that they just moved about 5 miles away from us - it is WONDERFUL!!!)
- I am taking long showers every morning
- I am making sure to spend as much time playing outside with Owen as possible.
- I am relishing every moment of Owen's naptime - today included a nap of my own.
Overall, it's not so bad. The past two days, the weather has been cooler, which has helped with my main pregnancy complaint - my incredibly attractive SWOLLEN FEET - ouch. If we can keep the temp where it is now, I'd happily stay pregnant for another week or two! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. You're doing great. Am happy that Baby Girl has such a comforting place to "hang out" -- no wonder she's in no hurry. Life is good.
Bless you! Love the blog - Congratulations on the baby! She will be here soon i'm sure! Have you picked a name for baby yet? (http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is great to search for names!) Fingers and toes crossed for you - hope you are doing well x
Post a Comment