Thursday, February 12, 2009
Baby Update!
I just got back from the doctor and am feeling good! The placenta has completely moved up and out of the way, so that is now a non-issue. The clot is still there, just hanging out and getting kicked by baby, but not causing any problems, and has thinned out a bit since last time. She is really unconcerned about it at this point. I go now just for my regular routine appointments and no more ultrasounds until the very end! GREAT news all around....finally I can sit back and relax (as much as you can when you are pregnant!). I'll try and scan in my u/s pictures a bit later and post them here so you can see baby! YEAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!! What wonderful news! It's about time that you got to enjoy that little bun in the oven while she is still in there! June is fast approaching!
Congrats on the great news!
Oh Francie, I'm so glad!! I know that's a weight off your mind!
Scan those US pics, I want to see that little girl!
Post a Comment