Owen's Nana (Ben's Mom) taught him a new song and he has been singing it nonstop lately. It goes like this (I'm sure you know it) - pick any word and sing "word word bo bird fee fi fo fird...WORD!" Just about any time Owen and I have a conversation these days, I hear the song. See some examples below:
Me: Owen, are you ready for dinner?
O: Dinner dinner bo binner fee fi fo finner DINNER!
Me: I'll take that as a yes
Me: Want to take Simon for a walk?
Owen: Walk walk bo balk fee fi fo falk WALK! Simon Simon bo bimon fee fi fo fimon SIMON!
Me: Hey look, there's James! (his good buddy)
Owen: James james bo bames fee fi fo fames JAMES
You get the picture! Sadly, I find myself going around the house doing the same thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your son is AMAZING!!! I can hardly believe that he is only 2 years old! ~Anonymous
(nana)
Post a Comment